Green Brook Course Care
and Play Guidelines
Following the guidelines below will help to assure optimal course conditions and the most enjoyable golfing experience for all members and their guests.
- Be at the 1st tee 10 minutes prior to your tee off. If your group is not ready, you may lose your position.
- Replace all divots...even those in the rough and those made by others.
- Repair all ball marks on the green...even those made by others.
- Be sure to enter and exit sand bunkers from the shallow side...this maintains the integrity of the walls.
- When raking your prints, please rake any additional prints in the bunker.
- Please remove sand from spikes before walking on greens.
- Avoid taking divots on practice swings.
- When driving a cart on the fairway near the green, be sure to stop before the signs or ropes and proceed back to the cart path.
- If there is wet weather, keep your cart on the cart path at all times.
- Park your cart and leave the clubs you bring to the green on the same side of the green as the next tee. By doing so you will be closer to your next tee shot and the group behind will be able to play more quickly.
- To speed play, clean your clubs and replace head covers while your cart partner is preparing to hit.
- Play is slowed considerably when everyone stands near and watches each shot taken. If it is safe to do so, go to your ball, think about your next shot and make your club selection while others in your group are hitting.
- Look at your putting line while others are doing the same. Don’t wait until it’s your turn to start your pre-putting routine.
- Walk immediately off the green upon completion of each hole. Enter your score at the next tee box.
- Please stay behind the ropes when you are at the driving range.
- Cell phones should be set to vibrate only. If you need to talk on the phone, you must pick up your ball and go to the next tee box.
- Talk politely and courteously to all members and staff (including caddies). Communicate with the pro staff regarding any problems you may have.
- Maintain a pace fast enough so that you do not hold up a group behind. If you find you are holding up groups, please do not sign up for one of the lead times.
- If there is a hole open, invite the group behind to play through.
- Metal spiked shoes are prohibited anywhere on the Club premises.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your round of golf!