Green Brook Country Club is proud of its long history of involvement in our community. Our members have participated in and provided leadership to support efforts in a wide range of local, national and international organizations. Whether supporting UJA, Play for P.I.N.K./Teal, and numerous other associations, institutions, organizations and causes, we encourage participation by all members.
We are particularly proud of our newest committee initiative called Green Brook Cares. This unique community outreach program encourages Green Brook families to make a difference in our community by participating in hands-on family service projects benefiting those in need. Emphasis is placed on involving our children with the goal of developing a new generation of community leaders. Some of the programs we have already conducted include:
- Making gift baskets for children at St. Barnabas Hospital
- Donating supplies to a local animal shelter
- Working with the Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN) which provides shelter to homeless families
- Participating in Hugs Across America - a program where families donate teddy bears with personal messages to children in need
- Providing supplies for underprivileged children attending free summer camp sessions arranged through the IHN
By participating in these projects, we hope to send a message to the community about the dedication and core values of the Green Brook Country Club family.